The management of Eagleye NDT Inc. is vitally interested in its employees’ health and safety. Protecting employees from injury or occupational disease is a major continuing objective. Eagleye NDT Inc. will make every effort to provide a safe, healthy work environment. All supervisors and workers must be dedicated to continuing to reduce the risk of injury.
Eagleye NDT Inc., as the employer, shall do everything it reasonably can to protect the health and safety of its workers. Supervisors will be held accountable for the health and safety of workers under their supervision. Supervisors are responsible to ensure that machinery and equipment are safe and that workers work in compliance with established safe work practices and procedures.
Workers must receive adequate training in their specific work tasks to protect their health and safety. Every worker must protect his or her own health and safety by working in compliance with the law and with safe work practices and procedures established by the company.
It is in the best interest of all parties to consider health and safety in every activity. Commitment to health and safety must form an integral part of this organization, from the president to the workers.
In our commitment to achieving our health and safety goals, Eagleye NDT will:
- Promote safe and healthy work practices as a core value of Eagleye NDT.
- Promote and ensure employee commitment and accountability to this policy.
- Develop and implement effective management programs to identify, minimize and manage health and safety risks in the workplace.
- Provide the resources necessary to achieve a safe and healthy work environment for all of our employees.
- Provide ongoing training and information to enable all of our employees to work safely and effectively.
- Comply with applicable regulations, laws and international guidelines.
- Promote health and safety in all aspects of our work, family and in the community.